A super admin is also referred to as an RM Unify administrator and is the initial administrative account created in each establishment (i.e., rmunifyadmin@<scope>).
The super admin right allows the owner to carry out the full range of administration tasks within RM Unify, including, but not limited to:
- User creation, modification and deletion via the web form or CSV upload.
- Granting of administrative rights to other users.
- Installing apps (connectors to online services), which can share data with those third party services.
- Managing Launch Pad tiles, i.e., adding, removing and reordering.
- Managing bulk group synchronisation to GOPS.
- Managing branding settings, i.e., setting Launch Pad image and establishment logo.
- AD Sync configuration, where appropriate for non-SEEMiS establishments.
- MIS Sync configuration, where appropriate for non-SEEMiS establishments.
This is the highest level of administrative access to RM Unify and we require that any task that exposes personal data through the user interface, or shares data with third party systems, is carried out by a super admin user.