|Technical Rating: |
|Published Date : 06 May 2021
Content Ref: TEC7883794
To authorise the transfer of your data to RM Unify, follow the steps given below:
- Log on to RM Integris as an administrator user.
- Go to Modules, System Management, RM Integris Datashare.
- The RM Integris Datashare screen appears. You should now see a screen, as shown in the image below, which shows the available third-party tiles and your own school tile.
- Click the required tile, e.g. RM Unify. You should now see a screen, as shown in the image below, which gives the contact details for the third party and a list of the permissions they require.
- Click Grant Access. This is your confirmation that you want to grant access by the third party to your school's data that is listed in the 'Permissions required' list. You will then see a screen showing the terms and conditions.
- If you are happy with the terms and conditions, tick the box 'Confirm that I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions'.
- Click Confirm. You will then see a message that confirms you have granted access to the third party.
Setting specific field permissions
- You will now be able to click each of the permissions, e.g. 'Basic information about a student', to see the fields included and if they are 'Required' or 'Optional'.
- To enable the selection of which fields you want to send, click Edit.
- For RM Unify Datashare, please select all the fields as shown in the image below.
- Once you have made your selection, click Save.
- Once you have made your field selections on each of the permission areas, click Close to return to the RM Integris Datashare screen.
Note: RM Integris will not notify the Datashare partner that you have granted access to their data, so please inform the RM Project Coordinator once Datashare is enabled.
If this article has not helped provide a solution then it is also possible to
log a call...
Document Keywords: TEC7883794, rm integris datashare, rm unify, third party, datashare