|Published Date : 31 May 2018
Last Updated : 12 Jun 2019
Content Ref: TEC6276129
When signing in to Office 365™, either directly through the Microsoft® portal (https://login.microsoftonline.com/), or by clicking an Office 365 tile from the RM Unify Launch Pad, you see two additional Microsoft messages:
- "Additional info required. Your administrator requires you to add additional security info to help you recover your account [Next]".
- "don't lose access to your account!
To make sure you can reset your password, we need to collect some info so we can verify who you are. We won't use this to spam you - just to keep your account more secure. You'll need to set up at least 2 of the options below.
Authentication Phone is not configured. Set it up now
Security Questions are not configured. Set them up now".
These additional screens appear to users when the password reset functionality has been enabled within Azure Active Directory in your Office 365 tenancy.
To disable the password reset functionality, which is redundant if you have Office 365 federated to RM Unify, please perform the following:
- Log on to Office 365 as a global administrator and navigate to 'Admin center'.
- From the left-hand side, select Settings, 'Security & privacy'.
- In the right-hand side pane, click the 'Azure AD admin center' link, as highlighted in the image below:
- In the 'Azure Active Directory admin center' window, in the left-hand side, select Users, 'Password reset'.
- Change the 'Self service password reset enabled' option to None.
- Click Save.
If this article has not helped provide a solution then it is also possible to
log a call...
Document Keywords: o365, signin, sign-in, prompt, authentication, window, recovery