|Technical Rating: |
|Published Date : 05 Sep 2014
Last Updated : 26 Apr 2023
Content Ref: TEC4074128
|How to log an Internet Services Change Request via Support Online|
Once you have selected the option, you can see a list of options to request a change with us, as shown in the image below.
|Select the specific change request|
Based on the change requirement, select the required change request option from the list below:
- DNS - Add, modify or remove records
- DNS Zone - Add, Modify or Remove DNS Zone File
- Firewall Audit - Single Site
- Router Configuration
- Non Standard Changes
- DNS Audit - Request a list of DNS records
- Firewall Rule - Add, Modify or Remove
- IP Allocation
- Optional Service Change Request
By using the Optional Service Change Request option, you can log calls for the below services :
- Central VPN
- Custom Proxy
- IP filtering
- Self Serve DNS
For example, to raise a firewall change request for the school network, follow the steps below:
- Click the 'Firewall Rule - Add, Modify or Remove' option.
- Enter the details for the firewall change and click Next.
- In the 'Log a Support Call' window, enter the necessary issue and establishment details and Click Submit.
A window will appear showing the service call reference number and if any files or documents need to be uploaded, use the Upload Files option.
Note: You should note down the service call number for future reference.
If this article has not helped provide a solution then it is also possible to
log a call...
Document Keywords: support online, sol, TEC4074128