|Technical Rating: |
|Published Date : 05 Sep 2014
Content Ref: TEC4074128
|How to log an Internet Services Change Request via Support Online|
Once you have selected the option, you can see a list of options to request a change with us, as shown in the image below.
|Select the specific change request|
Based on the change requirement, select the required change request option from the list below:
- Apple Service
- Google Apps
- Meraki Systems Manager
- Office 365
- Additional IP Addresses
- DNS Change
- Firewall Change
- Generic Change Request
- DNS - Add, modify or remove records
- DNS - Transfer a Zone to SWGfL
- DNS - Request a list of DNS records
- Firewall - Inbound/Outbound Access
- IP Increase
- Bespoke Change Request
- Installation Acceptance Test
For example: To raise a firewall change to access Apple Services from the school network, follow the steps below:
- Click the Apple Services option.
- Enter the details for the firewall change (usually the source IP address/range) and click Next.
- In the 'Log a Support Call' window, enter the necessary issue details and Click Submit.
A window will appear showing the service call reference number and if any files or documents need to be uploaded, use the Upload Files option.
Note: You should note down the service call number for future reference.
If this article has not helped provide a solution then it is also possible to
log a call...
Document Keywords: support online, sol