|Technical Rating: |
|Published Date : 02 Jun 2011
Last Updated : 02 Feb 2017
Content Ref: TEC2055207
|Your support contract includes many services that you may not have used yet, so please read on to make sure you are getting the most out of what we offer.
Is the Knowledge Library your first port of call if you have an issue?
Do you manage your support calls online?
- You can manage your support calls 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on our Support Online website.
- Update or close existing calls, see what engineers working on your call are advising, or raise new calls with us to get direct access to our teams of engineers.
- Find our contact and call logging details here.
Do you use our Live Chat service?
- If you have a network support contract you can chat online with an RM Support engineer.
- Find out all about Live Chat here: NWS3156087
How often do you visit the RM Community forum?
- The RM Community enables you to engage with people who share your professional interests and challenges. It is your forum to chat with your peers in UK education.
- What are you waiting for? Sign up and get posting! To find out more have a look at NWS4094307 in our Knowledge Library.
Have you been to our RM Seminars yet?
- The RM seminars are held twice a year in the spring and autumn. Please visit www.rm.com/seminars to find out more information including dates and venues.
How else can we help you?
- Our training team, and training partners, deliver technical and CPD courses both at our Education Centre and around the country. Check out our training website for details.
If this article has not helped provide a solution then it is also possible to
log a call...
Document Keywords: email, forum, forums, knowledge base, sol, support online